Welcome to our Money Mammals Web Page! COPPA (Federal Trade Commission) Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
Meet the Money Mammals!
In their video, they will tell you how they Save, Share, and Spend Smart!
The Art of Allowance!
Learning is easy and fun with us!
This new project known as the “The Art of Allowance”, contains the Money Mammals content you know and love, but with a new crafted look:
- Popular Kids Club program with a digital facelift.
- New content for our youngest members.
- Programming for all ages.
- Mobile Gone Wild! Check out new suite of on-the-go children’s educational games and content.
- Got tweens or teens? Get them started on the path to financial success and independence with ADOLESCENT$.
- Money smarts for all ages: We’re now helping parents raise a generation of money-smart kids, all the way from age 0 to 18.
- Parents: You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
This new project provides us with opportunities to connect with parents, teachers and children of all ages.
Chiphone has a new kids club.
Meet our Money Mammals; Joe the Monkey, Piggs the Bank, Clara Camel and Marmoset the Monkey! Come along as this group of friends learn and teach us all about how they Save, Share and Spend Smart. Throughout the dilemmas of our Money Mammal friends, they will show examples of how you as a Jr. Saver can donate time, save for a goal, use money wisely and learn the difference between needs and wants.
As a Money Mammal Jr. Saver, you will be able to participate in contests, special events and access the free interactive apps.
To sign up for the club this is what you need: (Must bring child’s birth certificate and Social Security Card.) Parent or Guardian must be joint on account. Money mammals Club is for ages 12 and under.
To learn more about the Money Mammal free apps, visit the link below!
Open your first Savings account with Chiphone and we will give you a FREE gift. (Must bring child’s birth certificate and Social Security Card.) Parent or Guardian must be joint owner on account.
Applies to new 1st time member of Chiphone. This offer applies to kids 0-12.
Join our Jr. Saver’s Birthday Club!
Make a deposit of $10 or more in your birthday month and we will give you a birthday present or deposit $5.00 into your account, your choice!
Let us celebrate with you! Our Jr. Saver’s program is for minors between the ages of 1-12.
Joe’s Money Mammals Mailbox
Hi Jr. Saver’s! Now you can send e-mail to The Money Mammals at email@example.com. Any Jr. Saver that contacts Joe, Piggs, Clara and Marmoset via mail or e-mail can come in to receive a prize. You can write to The Money Mammals at:
The Money Mammals
C/O Chiphone Marketing Department
1655 W. Beardsley Ave.
Elkhart, In 46514
Kids Under 18 May Open A Draft Account
Hey kids, you may now open a draft account with an ATM/Debit Card provided your parents are joint owners on your account and agree to be accountable for your transactions. This is a great way to learn financial responsible with the help of your parents.
Jokes For You!
Send us a joke or two and we will post it to our site.
Every time you make a deposit of $5.00 or more have the teller stamp your membership card. Once your card is filled up you can bring the card in and turn it in for a prize from our treasure chest or deposit of $5.00 into your account, whichever you choose.
These Jr. Savers have filled their card in 2022-23!
(Fill your punch card and we will add your name to our Roll Call list.)
- Olivia J. – CR 6
- Anna J. – CR 17
- Ivy B. – Beardsley
- Jace B. – Beardsley
- Braylon P. – Middlebury
- Lucas Y. – Nappanee
- Elijah Y. – Nappanee
Money Mammal Activity Pages
- Share the name of the organization that has made a positive impact on your development, and list (1) thing you have done or would like to do to show your gratitude to this organization. (1 Punch)
- Color/Decorate your activity sheet. (1 punch)
- Bring completed activity sheet into a branch location & make a $5 min. deposit in the month of December. (1 punch)
You can obtain an activity sheet at any branch location or by downloading from our website.
*Activity sheet must be submitted to your local branch by December 31st, 2023, to receive all (3) punches.
Parents, to make it easier to submit your child’s monthly activity sheet so they may earn extra punches on their reward card, take a picture of the activity sheet and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Name & Acct. # must appear on the activity sheet!
Chiphone is asking for Sponsors to donate merchandise to our Kid’s Jr. Saver’s Club. Get your business name mentioned on our site and printed on the Jr. Saver’s membership cards.
Current sponsor donors are: (as of 2017)
- Rulli’s Italian Restaurant-Elkhart
- Chuck E. Cheese’s-Mishawaka & Merrillville
- Culver’s Frozen Custard-Elkhart
- Jak’s Warehouse-Schererville
- Sky Zone-Schererville