Applies to all new share (savings) accounts opened.
Chiphone Federal Credit Union has the right to:
- Verify the identity of any person seeking to open an account.
- Maintain records of the information used to verify the person’s identity.
- Determine whether the person appears on any list of known or suspected terrorist
organizations provided to the financial institution by any government agency.
Chiphone Federal Credit Union requires:
- Copy of photo identification, i.e., drivers license, state ID, school ID.
- Copy of Social Security Card.
- Verification from OFAC, the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Verifying documentary information through credit bureaus.
Effective October 25th, 2002,