Keep your personal information personal!
Here are some safety tips to live by:
- Chiphone will never ask for info via email or phone unless you have initiated the contact.
- Do not write your pin# on your ATM, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Do not carry your pin# in your purse or wallet.
- Do not give your pin# to anyone you do not know or trust.
- Do not share your personal information with anyone.
- Do not respond to any email or phone call, including cell phones, asking for your personal information! Help us protect you!
Chiphone is Safe & Sound!
Federal deposit insurance increased from $100,000 to $250,000.
Your share account at Chiphone is insured up to $250,000 through the NCUSIF (National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund). All Federally Insured Credit Unions pay into this fund. Federal Credit Union share accounts are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. The NCUA, a U.S. Government Agency, is the regulator of these funds. This makes this fund the strongest of its type, including the FDIC.
Some retirement accounts are insured up to $250,000. Please contact us if you have further questions. You may go to the Indiana Credit Union League site at www.icul.org or go to www.ncua.gov for additional information.