Do Not Be A Victim Of Fraud! Protect yourself!
Keep your personal information personal!
Here are some safety tips to live by:
- Chiphone will never ask for info via email or phone unless you have initiated the contact.
- Do not write your pin# on your ATM, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Do not carry your pin# in your purse or wallet.
- Do not give your pin# to anyone you do not know or trust.
- Do not share your personal information with anyone.
- Do not respond to any email or phone call, including cell phones, asking for your personal information!
Help us protect you!
- TeleCheck: 1-800-710-9898
- Lost or stolen Visa Credit Cards: 1-855-510-0952
- ATM/Debit Cards: 1-800-528-2273
- Fraud Department Debit/Credit cards: 1-973-682-2652
- Federal Trade Commission/Identity Theft: 1-877-438-4338
- Or Go To: www.onguardonline.gov.
- National Do Not Call Registry: 1-888-382-1222 www.ftc.gov/donotcall.
- Credit Reporting Industry Pre-Screening Opt-Out: 1-888-567-8688
Register your Visa Credit, Visa Debit and/or your Reloadable Prepaid Cards for Visa Purchase Alerts Here.
Learn how to protect your privacy, your family, and your PC. Do you know what to do if you are a victim of Identity Theft? Get educated today!