Open your child a new savings account between May 1 – June 30, 2022 and we’ll match the initial deposit up to $10. Teach your child the value of money as well as the importance of saving for the future!
- Qualified age for minor account: 0-17 years
- Parent or Guardian must be Joint Owner on minor account.
- (2) Required Documents to open minor account:
- Social Security Card (Required!) Additional Acceptable Documents: Birth Certificate or Current year School ID.
- No Monthly Service fees
- Access to the following products/services: Online Banking, Mobile App., Christmas Club, etc.
- New minor account may qualify for additional products such as; Draft account, Debit/ATM card upon credit union approval and parent/guardian consent.